English Rights Responsibilities
Get a Free Moving Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
YOUR RIGHTS AND OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- If you require an accommodation because of physical or mental disability in order to participate in any phase of the application process, please make the fact known to the individual processing your application
- This application is not complete if any information is omitted .If you fail to complete information, you may have an opportunity to correct application.
- Beltway Movers Associates, Inc. is an affirmative action employer. All statements made by applicants for employment will be carefully checked for accuracy. We are committed to fair employment, advancement and pay practices without discrimination.
- We offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, physical or mental disability, past, present, or future membership in a U.S. Uniformed Service
- The use of this form does not obligate Beltway Movers Associates, Inc. in any way. This application will remain in an active file for thirty (30) days and if you wish to be considered after that time, you must reapply in person.
- All of the information given by me on this application and in any further written or oral interview is true in all respects, and I agree that if employed and it is found to be false in any way, that I may be subject to dis- missal without notice, if and when discovered.
- I authorize the use of any information in this application process to verify my statements, and I authorize past employers, doctors, all references and any other persons to answer all questions asked concerning my ability, character, reputation, skills, and previous employment record.
- I release all persons from any liability or damages as a result of furnishing such information.
- Although management makes every effort to accommodate individual preferences, business needs may at times make the following conditions mandatory: overtime, shift work, rotating work schedule, a work schedule other than Monday through Saturday, or relocation to another location. I understand and accept these conditions of employment.
- I have reviewed work hours for the position I am applying and have that availability.
- I authorize Beltway Movers Associates, Inc. to investigate my driving record through the State which issued my driver’s license.
- I further understand that the employment relationship may be terminated at any time by either the employer or the employee without notice.
- I agree to submit to a physical examination whenever requested as a condition of employment with a specified health facility collecting and analyzing a sample of my body fluids for the purpose of drug screening; results of this test being sent to Beltway Movers Associates, Inc.
- The employer may not require or demand any applicant for employment/prospective employment, or any employee to submit to or take a polygraph lie detector, or similar test or examination as a condition of employment or continued employment. Any employer who violates this provision is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine.
- I understand I will be provided a separate authorization and release document to sign for the procurement of a consumer and/or investigative report as part of the hiring process.
- I have seen a copy of the job requirements for which I am applying and can meet those requirements.
Top Rated, Highly Recommended
As has been my experience going back over 20 years, everything about the receiving, storage and delivery was superb. We would only use Beltway Movers. Many thanks, Cynthia Forrest President Forrest Marketing & Design.
- Cynthia Forrest President Forrest Marketing & Design April 4, 2022
Moving is always a tough experience but working with the crew was an absolute delight. The crew made the move easy, nothing was too much trouble and they completed every request with good humor and excellent customer service
- Catherine T October 20, 2021
Bill was excellent in both estimating and explaining the move, which entailed working with multiple people and delivery points. Follow up from the office was very professional, questions and concerns were answered promptly, and paperwork was thorough and easy to understand. Beltway is clearly a team operation, and a winning one at that. I would absolutely use Beltway again, and especially commend Caesar, Rene, and crew. I chose Beltway based on the promises made, and from start to finish, they did everything they said they would, and more. The team clearly understands the moving process from both a psychological and logistical standpoint