When looking for a moving company the first thing to shop for is rate, right? While rate per hour is important you will find that connecting with a company that assigns you a move consultant can help you navigate all the “moving parts” involved in a move. Pun Intended. From providing you with an cost estimate that fits your budget to answering questions about logistics, our move consultants are here for you.
Are you curious as to what our move consultants can do for you? See below!
- We offer referrals. If you’re moving a long distance and aren’t sure how to transport multiple cars to your new location or you’re moving a hot tub to your new home, we can help you find a reputable service provider. Most traditional moving companies do not move larger items (i.e. cars and hot tubs), so we have reputable companies that we can refer you to.
- We have boxes! Our movers keep boxes on the truck. That way, if you run out or have a few items to pack up the morning of your move, we have you covered. We like to say that we’re able to roll with the punches.
- Questions? Most people are not liability coverage experts but our consultants are. Not sure how many boxes you’ll need per room? We can answer these questions and more!
- Logistics are second nature to us. Delayed settlements, extra pickups, unusual pieces of furniture or equipment to move and storage options are just a few of the concerns that are second nature to us. Some moves are not just an easy A to B. We’re here to help guide you through all the details that come in between.
- We know DC! Moving isn’t as simple as loading a truck, driving it to your new home, and unloading it. There are estimates involved, apartment building logistics, and road issues. Our move consultants know which roads are closed to trucks at what times, they know which buildings have freight elevators and the times they’re available, and they know where trucks can be parked when moving. And, if they don’t know the answer, they will point you in the direction of who to ask. Knowing these things will save you money – we charge by the hour and knowing which route to take and what time a freight elevator is available for use allows us to properly estimate the move cost and figure out the best time for your move.
Review from a happy customer: “My closing date kept being pushed back, and Bill did a great job of accommodating my schedule changes. He was kind about it and helpful. Beltway Movers was the best money I ever spent. The move crew was efficient and easy to work with. I was so impressed.” – Susie D.
Are you looking to have a well-organized move? Call Beltway Movers today! We look forward to working with you.